WHO WE ARE
The contributors to ScottBytes.com are a group of like-minded creative types who enjoy writing (be it news, opinion pieces, entertainment reviews or even works of fiction). We welcome contributions from anyone wanting to participate and collaborate – and only have a few rules that govern what’s worthy of publishing:
- Articles must be at least 500 words in length and have been adequately spell-checked and reviewed to ensure proper grammatical form.
- Articles can be controversial in nature but cannot be threatening to any individual or group nor include sexist or racist statements, slang or euphemisms.
- Sources must be quoted and any incidences of plagiarism will result in loss of site access.
- Photos or drawings included in articles cannot contain explicit content such as pornography (if ScottBytes.com were a movie, it’d be rated PG-13).
- All reviews for movies, music, games or television must be for material released within the last 6 months unless otherwise specified.
- All articles are reviewed by a ScottBytes.com senior editor and may result in required changes prior to publishing.
- Articles should be sent in e-mail form (with an MS Word copy attached) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.