Name: Scott (hopefully the website URL tipped you off)
Location: Washington DC
Political Leanings: Pretty independent with some Libertarian leanings (I strongly believe in personal responsibility and self-directed destiny vs. relying on the government)
Likes: Guitars, fishing, books, good films and better beer.
Dislikes: Bigots, whining and Facebook.
Want to contribute an article of your own?
I welcome contributions from anyone wanting to participate and collaborate – and only have a few rules that govern what’s worthy of publishing:
- Articles must be at least 500 words in length and have been adequately spell-checked and reviewed to ensure proper grammatical form.
- Articles can be controversial in nature but cannot be threatening to any individual or group nor include sexist or racist statements, slang or euphemisms.
- Sources must be quoted ~ any incidences of plagiarism will result in loss of site access.
- Photos or drawings included in articles cannot contain explicit “X-rated” content (no pornography).
- All reviews for movies, music, games or television must be for material released within the last 6 months unless otherwise specified.
- I review all articles prior to publishing which may result in required changes (editorial discretion) before posting.
- Articles should be sent in e-mail form (with an MS Word copy attached) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.